The Medici Box
£54.95 – £69.95
Is your “Bella Vita” watching the world go by from your cosy café rooftop overlooking the piazza as the warm sultry evening sunset drops over the Florentine hills or do you just love a Negroni?
Either way settle down for an indulgent evening in with our bittersweet, boozy and aromatic Medici box.
Strong herbal flavours, red fruits, and a well-balanced bitterness in the foreground with a hint of black tea in the finish.
The Negroni cocktail was invented in the 1920’s by Count Camillo Negroni in Florence who inspired by his trips to London added gin to his usual Milano-Torino. Head to the Piazza Della Signoria for the best in town, served up by Luca Picchi at the Cafe Rivoire but if you are anything like us you want that experience but in the comfort of your own home.
- X2 92.5ml Buveur Negroni cocktails
- X2 90g Sweet Theatre Bitter Orange Chocolate
- X1 80g Toffee Apple and Cinnamon
- X1 100g Truffle Hunter Truffle crisps
- X1 Orange slices
- X 1 Cocktail Hour Food and Drink guide inc. playlist details
Please be mindful of any allergies